Personal Loans   New

BML Green Loan

BML Green Loan is targeted for individuals and businesses looking to invest and promote the use of green technology and resources. Eligible individuals or businesses have the opportunity of obtaining a loan value of up to MVR 20 million.

Green Loan

Key Features

  • No deposit required
  • No arrangement fee
  • Low equity contribution of 15% with BML financing the remaining 85%
  • Loan amount from MVR 50,000 to MVR 20 million
  • Interest rate of 11% (Base rate + 1%)
  • Repayment period of 20 years

How to apply

Submit a BML Green Loan Application form to any of our branches across Maldives, along with the required supporting documents as mentioned in the form.

Our Account Opening and Loan Centre is open from 8:30am to 3:00pm, Sundays to Thursdays (except public holidays).

You can make an appointment to apply for a Green Loan by calling the BML Contact Center at 3330200, and arrange for a convenient time to visit our Account Opening and Loan Centre.

We will then assess your application, and will be in contact with you for the next steps. Processing time for BML Green Loan does vary based on individual applications and we will keep you updated throughout the process.

Quick Links


General Terms and Conditions for Credit Facilities (Dhi / Eng)