Am I eligible?
For Lifestyle Financing (Unsecured)
- Only rental income will be considered for Unsecured Financing.
- Rental income must be routed through any bank for past 12 months and most recent months’ rental income must be routed to your BML account.
- Repayment of all existing credit facilities should be satisfactory for the past 12 months.
- Rental income must be from a property with a valid rental agreement.
For Lifestyle Financing (Secured)
- Personal net monthly income from all sources including rental income must be sufficient to cover the repayment amount (Income will not be tied necessarily to property owned or mortgaged).
- Rental income must be routed through any bank account for past 3 months and most recent month’s rental income must be routed to your BML account. Rental income from a property with a valid rental agreement.
- Property offered as security must be at least 150% of the financing amount.
- Maximum age limit is normally 60 years, though this may not apply if the facility repayment can be met from rental income.