Am I eligible?
- Applicable for Maldivians aged between 18 and 60 years
- Must have purchased and own a flat / apartment, or row house
- Personal net monthly income from all sources must be sufficient to cover the repayment amount.
- Income earned must be routed via any bank account for past 12 months and most recent month’s income must be deposited to your BML account
- Income from all sources such as salary, business income, rental income, and Retirement Pension Benefits due to early retirement from Government will be considered
- Repayments of other credit facilities should be satisfactory for the past 12 months
- Processing Fee: 1% of the financing amount
Note: If the property owner is not eligible, the facility can be availed for immediate family members with a verifiable income source to the bank.