- Applicable for Maldivians aged between 18 and 60 years
- Must own a flat, apartment, or row house through a social housing project
- Personal net monthly income from all sources must be sufficient to cover the repayment amount.
- Income earned must be routed via any bank account for past 12 months and minimum 1 month salary must be deposited to your BML account
- Income from all sources such as salary, business income, rental income will be considered
- Repayments of other credit facilities should be satisfactory for the past 12 month
Note: If the property owner is not eligible, the facility can be availed for immediate family members with a verifiable income source to the bank.