BML Islamic General Financing
BML Islamic General Financing facility is a Shari’ah compliant financing facility to obtain financing for any Shari’ah compliant purpose (excluding medical and education).
- Maldivians aged above 18 years, and below 65 years at maturity (Individual and Joint)
- Businesses registered under Maldives
- Minimum financing amount is MVR 50,000 and maximum is based on the customers’ repayment capacity
- Repayment period is a maximum of 10 years with a grace period up to 12 months (where applicable)
- Minimum 30% to be paid as Customer’s own contribution
- Financing rate up to 12.75% ( for MVR finances)
- Available and accessible nationwide.
- Customers can get a grace period of up to 12 months where applicable
- There is no maximum financing limit for the facility, customer can get financing based on their repayment capacity.
- Shari’ah compliant working capital financing for existing businesses.
How to Apply:
Please submit the completed application form along with the required documents to BML Islamic Male’ Branch or any other Branch outside Male’.
We will then assess your application, and will be in contact with you for the next steps. Processing time for BML Islamic General Financing does vary based on individual applications and we will keep you updated throughout the process.