BML Green Loan is targeted for individuals and businesses looking to invest and promote the use green technology and resources. Eligible individuals or businesses have the opportunity of obtaining a loan value of up to MVR 20 million.
No deposit required
No arrangement fee
Low equity contribution of 15% with BML financing the remaining 85%
Loan amount from MVR 50,000 to MVR 20 million
Interest rate of 10%
Repayment period of 20 years
How to apply
Submit a BML Green Loan form to any of our branches across Maldives, along with the required supporting documents as mentioned in the form.
We will then assess your application, and will be in contact with you for the next steps. Processing time for BML Green Loan does vary based on individual applications and we will keep you updated throughout the process.