Applications collected and approved during promotion period of BML Islamic Personal Financing and BML Islamic Personal Financing (Micro) will qualify for the promotion. All BML customers are eligible for the promotion.
Customers will stand a chance to win the following by a lucky draw:
- One customer will be selected every week and will receive a gift card of MVR 5,000
- A grand winner will be selected at the end of the promotion and will receive a gift card of MVR 50,000
The period of the promotion is from 2nd January to 31st January 2022.
1. The Promotion is only open to Bank of Maldives Plc (the “Bank”) customers.
2. The period of the Promotion will be from 2nd January 2022 to 31st January 2022.
3. All collected and approved applications during promotion period of BML Islamic Personal Financing and BML Islamic Personal Financing (Micro) will qualify for the Promotion.
4. All approved financing applications processed during the week will be automatically entered to the Promotion lucky draw to select weekly winners.
5. Weekly winners will be chosen by a draw every week during the Promotion period.
6. Weekly winners: One customer will be selected every week and will receive a BML Gift Card of MVR 5,000.00.
7. The Grand Winner will be chosen by a lucky draw conducted after the promotion period.
8. The Grand Prize winner will receive a BML Gift Card of MVR 50,000.00
9. The weekly draw winners will be chosen every week during the promotion period. The details of the winners will be published on Bank of Maldives website.
10. Employees of the Bank and their immediate family member are not eligible for the promotion.
11. If the weekly winner does not claim the winning prize (Gift Card) within 10 days, the winning shall be forfeited, and the Bank will be entitled to draw another winner.
12. The winners chosen by the Bank at the draw will be final.
13. The winning prize is non-transferable.
14. If any customer does not wish to participate in the promotion, this must be notified in writing to the Bank and the customer will be excluded from the promotion.
15. Participants have read and agree to be bound by the official rules, regulation, and decisions of the Bank.
16. In the event of any disputes, the Bank reserves the right of final decision.
17. This lucky draw is conducted under the Shari’ah concept of Hibah.
18. The Bank reserves the rights to change the Terms and Conditions at any time during the promotion period.
|Ibrahim Azuhaan||Hudhuhudhu, Shaviyani Atoll, Funadhoo|
|Mohamed Asif||Blue Villa, Seenu Atoll, Hithadhoo|
|FAQs -BML Islamic PF Promotion||English|