IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO SAFEGUARD YOUR CARDS AND ACCOUNTS
Your security is one of our primary concerns as such we would like to remind you to keep your Debit and Credit Card and PIN secure at all times.
Tips to keep your Card and PIN safe
· Never give your Card to anyone including family members or friends.
· Memorize your PIN as soon as you receive it and then destroy the PIN mailer.
· Never disclose your PIN to anyone including family members or friends.
· Never keep a record of the PIN in any form, place or manner that may facilitate its use by a third party.
· Never share personal information, especially account numbers or Card information.
· Do not forget to collect your Card after use at an ATM or Merchant Establishment once the transaction is complete.
· Always enter your PIN personally at Merchant Establishments. Do not give your PIN details to waiters or cashiers.
· Do not respond to emails asking for your account, debit or credit Card details. The Bank will not ask for such information via email or SMS.
· Before initiating online transactions be sure that the website has adequate security features to protect your card information.
· Regularly check your account and Card transaction history to ensure no discrepancies or unauthorized transactions exist.
· Keep the Bank informed of changes in your contact details so that we can contact you easily.
If your Card or PIN has been lost or stolen, or you believe its security has been compromised, immediately call the bank and have your Card blocked to prevent further use of your Card.